Thrive Ultimatum is the complete scarcity marketing multiple-campaign builder plugin, with built in templates, simple campaign tracking tools, a number of mind-blowing features plus much more. Thrive Ultimatum was created by the the spectacular team over at Thrive Themes. Yes I understand what you’re thinking, one more Thrive product launch, yet another Thrive product review from me!
Everbody knows I love Thrive and everything they are doing, but most importantly what they represent. So yes, this is another Thrive product review, and I think this is just as exciting as all of those other products we’ve seen up to now. As usual, Shane MeLaugh (Co-Founder of Thrive Themes) and company has not yet left us disappointed with Thrive Ultimatum. But the question is, is that this going to Be useful to any one?
The organization behind Thrive Ultimatum
Should you be familiar with Thrive Themes, you’ll appreciate all the awesome stuff that we’ve seen come out of this company lately.
If you are unfamiliar with Thrive Themes, You ought to check out their website and discover more about what these people are performing, and how they can help you boost your online conversions. Before you decide whether this tool will benefit you and the online business by any means, let’s dive deeper.
Thrive Ultimatum is definitely the only scarcity advertising tool available for WordPress Countdown, worth looking at!
I don’t know about you but I’m a sucker for features with regards to online tools. So here’s a tremendous set of features that is included with the Thrive Ultimatum plugin.
1. Fixed date campaigns – In order to run your scarcity marketing campaigns on certain dates, with fixed date campaigns you can do that. You just set the start and end date and allow the plugin do it’s magic.
2. Recurring campaigns – With recurring campaigns you are able to set Thrive Ultimatum to automatically start, stop and repeat campaigns for you personally. You don’t need to set a burglar alarm or reminder to terminate your campaigns.
3. Evergreen campaigns – I love this kind of campaign, and it’s one where one can let each new person that visit’s your website or blog, experience their very own time limit to have an offer before it expires.
4. Multiple-page campaigns – If you wish to run campaigns across multiple pages on your blog, perhaps you want to create some targeted offers on specific pages, it is possible to achieve this with Thrive Ultimatum.
5. Autopilot – Automatically set your campaigns to change web page links and buy now buttons whenever they expire. All without needing to change them manually yourself, huge way to save time.
6. Unlimited campaigns – Create and run multiple campaigns without having to break a sweat.
So those are some of the key features inside this plugin. Perhaps you have decided whether any one of them will likely be beneficial to your small business yet? If you have, uncover more about them in greater detail here.
Other awesome features in Thrive Ultimatum
7. Countdown widgets – Exceptionally useful if you wish to give a countdown widget in your site for one of the offers.
This widget will go anywhere on your site, including top or bottom, floating footer bar etc.
8. Multiple time-zones and languages supported – Enough said…
9. Dynamic updates – Throughout your campaigns, it is possible to automatically set changes to take place for the design and display of your countdowns.
10. Customisable design & templates – Thrive Ultimatum utilises exactly the same drag-and-drop design UI technology as the Thrive Content Builder Plugin,
This gives you complete freedom to customise the style and layout of your own campaigns just how you will want. Or you can save time and make use of one of the many available pre-designed templates that accompany the plugin.
T12. Mobile responsive – Yep, your campaigns will still look super-slick on all mobile devices!
Even with the current new Google algorithm updates created to mobile displays, Thrive Ultimatum won’t enable you to get slapped for covering up content on mobile phones.
13. End your campaigns automatically – When your customer has created an order using your time-sensitive campaign, you are able to automatically stop showing the countdown for that individual customer. Smart stuff right?
14. Boost conversions with new campaigns – Desire to take your customer to the next conversion goal? Thrive Ultimatum can help you do just that.
15. Dynamic redirect links – Meaning you may create single links that can redirect any visitor to your ‘sales page’ or a ‘coming soon page’ or any other page entirely.
16. Lockdown feature – Create offer campaigns that can’t be cheated or back-doored with the ‘lockdown feature’. Create custom pages and add the URL’s in your lockdown settings.
17. Email links – Desire to convert your email list members into paying customers?
Well you can, because with Thrive Ultimatum you can create and send links in your list members which will automatically kick-start your evergreen campaigns when they click on the link.
18. Simple but powerful daily impressions graph – To help you fine tune your campaigns and do a comparison against the other person.
Furthermore huge list of features, as pfwrzq with all of Thrive products you receive unrivalled customer support, training and useful tutorials as being a Thrive Member.
Would you reap the benefits of using Thrive Ultimatum?
OK now the fun part.
Whether you are offering your own digital services or products that you might want to improve sales on, or you’re an affiliate marketer for a business that is managing a time-sensitive offer on their site, this tool could prove to be super helpful for you.
Using this plugin is quite simple just like almost all of Thrive products. Do look into the short 12-minute video I come up with below. It shows how to make a simple fixed-date campaign in Thrive Ultimatum.